Azur Neverfull owners...help needed

I do have white multi color monogram now so it does show some marks,but not too bad as I only wear it in summer months.I need a good summer bag...as I am bored with my MC speedy .. and just cant use my brown monogram in summer it feels too dark for me...am I just weird???

Not weird at all! I just like the look of a dark bag. I'm not a fan of the Azur, however I do like the white MC.

yes yes yes i know the feeling when u have other people with u who don't get your bag obsession it's very hard 2 stand there for hours pondering your purchase lol...well i'm not a fan of nf at all....i love the look of speedy....but if u know u will carry the azur every single say i would'nt get it because if u are anal like me once it gets dirty u won't want to use it and lv's are 2 expensive to not be used and loved....
I know LOL...I am so the same way....I told Dh we would just run up there and get it ...yet I know myself way to well for that LOLLLLL I just know if I have doubts now oh my gosh I will be pondering forever. I know I so do not know what to do....I still love my MC speedy but just bored,and actually I have several LVs just sitting collectng dust so also wondering do I need another anyways.I feel kind of bad as before Christmas he paid full price for a new bag .Now I am wanting this one...as the one he bought I did like but did not love like Louis,it was a coach which is my second choice LOL..gosh I am soo torn LOL!!!

i have been on and off about this bag but I caved in and ordered it. I should be getting it today. I needed a spring/summer bag that's durable and it is. I mean it's a tote and when carried it shouldn't reach your jeans, The azur eva however when worn messenger style will indeed suffer from transfer if worn with dark colored denim. It's not my fave bag in the wordld but imo it's the most durable light colored bag. Any light bag will require more care but you should be fine.
Oh I am soooo excited for you...please let me know how much you LOVE her when you get it today??? I too am thinking my jeans would be fine as I would wear it on my shoulder, I am more worried like on a spring day a pretty yellow or orange top now on the bag???....

Not weird at all! I just like the look of a dark bag. I'm not a fan of the Azur, however I do like the white MC.
I too LOVE the white MC,just bored...I also LOVE the brown monogram just like the lighter colors in spring and summer,for me.. Just knowing these possible issues...It is such a downfall ...

I thought about getting it at first too...but for that much money I don't want to worry about stains. :smile:GLD!
I know...I am sooo torn.I remember when a tiny ink mark became apparant on my white MC speedy I about FLIPPED...I have a not so careful DH and 5 yo so terrribly scared.I still used the speedy as I felt obligated as it was soooo much more money--but always knew it was there......gosh ..what turmoil we go through LOL!!

I too love the look of it...Is that a neverfull in your avatar? Which size is it? How comfy is it to wear??

Yes, that is my NF! I've probably carried this bag, more than any other bag that I have in my collection. She is crazy comfy :smile: I have the MM, and it is such a great size to own. The bag is so light to carry!

I have an 11 year old and when we are out and about, she is always handing me all sorts of things that she brought with her. With my NF, I just pile it all in LOL! I've had it over 2 years now and would love to get an Azur NF now! Oh, and another nice bonus that I just thought of is that I love that I can get into it, while it is still on my shoulder :smile:

Yes, that is my NF! I've probably carried this bag, more than any other bag that I have in my collection. She is crazy comfy :smile: I have the MM, and it is such a great size to own. The bag is so light to carry!

I have an 11 year old and when we are out and about, she is always handing me all sorts of things that she brought with her. With my NF, I just pile it all in LOL! I've had it over 2 years now and would love to get an Azur NF now! Oh, and another nice bonus that I just thought of is that I love that I can get into it, while it is still on my shoulder :smile:
Oh,your bag is sooo pretty!! That is me too.I have a 5 yo so ALL the time,snacks,toys ect ..I am forever sticking stuff in my bags and I love the shoulder bag style as I am tired of carrying one all the time...Oh pull down the strap while it is on your shoulder VERY nice bonus!!!

Oh I am soooo excited for you...please let me know how much you LOVE her when you get it today??? I too am thinking my jeans would be fine as I would wear it on my shoulder, I am more worried like on a spring day a pretty yellow or orange top now on the bag???....

I have 2 boys and am always on the run with them so before I decided on the Azur nf I bought a chanel pst, thought about a balenciaga city and everything in between. I plan on USING this bag and not worrying about it so much. It's a tote, not an evening bag. it needs to be used and it's not a bag i would re sell. The Chanel and the balenciaga were even more high maintenance for me and like I said i wasnt to use it. this was the best option for me. while i love my Chanels and I don't have many I baby them. on the other hand I use my Damier ebene nf all the time and i never worry about it and it looks great. The azur obviously wil require a lil more caution but not really. I say go for it. It's a chic bag to carry around everything you need and it's perfect for the spring/summer season.

I have 2 boys and am always on the run with them so before I decided on the Azur nf I bought a chanel pst, thought about a balenciaga city and everything in between. I plan on USING this bag and not worrying about it so much. It's a tote, not an evening bag. it needs to be used and it's not a bag i would re sell. The Chanel and the balenciaga were even more high maintenance for me and like I said i wasnt to use it. this was the best option for me. while i love my Chanels and I don't have many I baby them. on the other hand I use my Damier ebene nf all the time and i never worry about it and it looks great. The azur obviously wil require a lil more caution but not really. I say go for it. It's a chic bag to carry around everything you need and it's perfect for the spring/summer season.
You are so right.I agree I too need to just take the plunge and not worry about marks.I Know that is another thing I LOVED about the neverfull is the tote aspect .Plus the beautiful azur color sooo pretty!!! Thanks so much for all your help!!! Did you go with mm or gm? Did you get her yet? Would LOVE to see modeling pics =)

You are so right.I agree I too need to just take the plunge and not worry about marks.I Know that is another thing I LOVED about the neverfull is the tote aspect .Plus the beautiful azur color sooo pretty!!! Thanks so much for all your help!!! Did you go with mm or gm? Did you get her yet? Would LOVE to see modeling pics =)

I got the MM same as my damier ebene Neverfull. I tried the gm but I'm 5'3 and it overwhelms me...it looks like I am lugging a suitcase. The MM looks perfect. I also got the matching azur pouchette to go inside. The bag arrived today but I had it shipped to my mom's to avoid tax. I say go for you..it's a great bag for what you need it for. It's chic and soo light and goes with all of the beautiful colors that are in for spring!

I got the MM same as my damier ebene Neverfull. I tried the gm but I'm 5'3 and it overwhelms me...it looks like I am lugging a suitcase. The MM looks perfect. I also got the matching azur pouchette to go inside. The bag arrived today but I had it shipped to my mom's to avoid tax. I say go for you..it's a great bag for what you need it for. It's chic and soo light and goes with all of the beautiful colors that are in for spring!
Oh I bet you are sooo excited to get it....oh them...very nice the pouch too YUMMY!!! ..I too am really starting to like the ebene as well too.I before was only a monogram girl but last visit to Vegas seen MANY girls with the ebene and they are sooo pretty in person!!! A possible winter bag for me though.I think I am going to just do it....I reserved a MM,I too am only 5"2 so also do not want the look of luggage LOL...I am sooo exicted to go up there Sat and look at it IRL...I bet it is STUNNING!! Thanks sooooo much for ALL your help,I sooo deeply appreciate it!!