Azur Neverfull MM or Azur Speedy 30?

Azur Neverull MM or Azur Speedy 30?

• Neverfull MM azur

• Speedy 30 azur

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had the same exact Dilema...same purses, I couldn't decide!
Today I purchased the Neverfull azur, i ended up going with the GM I LOVE IT :yahoo: Happy happy happy :biggrin:
To be honest I just went in to LV, cuddled with them both :graucho:, tried them out and went with my heart :nuts:
Good luck !!!!

I can't make up my mind! I love my damier ebene Speedy 30 (the first and only LV I have) and want something in azur for spring/summer. I have been debating my choice for about a month now. I am really just debating between these two now. Please tell me which of these you would choose and why? I have read tons of threads about pros and cons on these so it didn't help me choose!

i just tipped the scale on the Speedy. that is my vote. if you love your Speedy in Ebone your going to love it in Azur.

i have never been a fan of the NF. but that is me..

Thanks for your input. I am leaning more toward speedy. As soon as I purchase, I will have to do a reveal here. I didn't do a reveal when I got my damier ebene speedy 30 because I figured there were so many of them on here, but it is still exciting for me to see them ;)

Paula, i want to see your Speedy!! show them both when you get your other one :yes: