azur neverfull mm/gm or azur noe?

baby&melovelv

i.am.sweet.melissa
Aug 20, 2006
hi! i have been pondering an azur bag for the summer. i'd like a bag for my shoulder- it's just easier. i liked the neverfull bc i do think it has a beac hy feel to it, but designing style said the interior reminded her of old men's boxers. :biggrin: now i can't get that out of my head!

what ar eyour thoughts? tia!

Not a fan of the larger Noe, but the Azur Noe is beautiful and I've seen it look oh so beautifully on some Ladies. The NF is a tote to me so my vote is for the Noe over the Neverfull.

hi! i have been pondering an azur bag for the summer. i'd like a bag for my shoulder- it's just easier. i liked the neverfull bc i do think it has a beac hy feel to it, but designing style said the interior reminded her of old men's boxers. :biggrin: now i can't get that out of my head!

I don't have any help for you because I was all for it, then I read what she said, and I too can't get it out of my head and it's really turning me off the Azur Neverfull...

:lolots: Old mens's boxers! Sooo funny. She's right, though.....

Get the Noe! I just got the Mono and the Noe is very classic. I NEVER even considered it until I saw this French woman carrying one and it looked so elegant, just hanging from her shoulder. Hers had a dark honey patina so you could tell she loved it. I love mine - it's so lightweight and you can fit a ton of stuff inside. I am torn sometimes between it and my Speedys.

I have an azur noe, and I LOVE it...but...it's really big, and it hangs pretty low even on the shortest setting. It's practically impossible to keep it from rubbing on my jeans!
Also, the base is so delicate, and it tends to bang off everything. lol

I'm also getting the azur nf, because I ADORE azur, and I think it will be more functional.

If I had to pick only one, though, it would be tough. The nf is more functional (I have a mono one, and I LOVE it) but the azur noe is just to die for gorgeous!