Azur Neverfull.. Is it me?

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
Hi,
As I posted a few days ago I got a preloved Azur NF. Everyday I have been trying to carry this bag but every time I make the attempt I always feel it looks to summery and then I swap it for my Ebene NF. Am I making too much of this whole Azur spring/summer thing?

Thx

I think of it as a spring summer bag. In fact, I had such a hard time deciding on the Monogram Nerverfull or Azur for my Christmas present. I knew if I got the Azur, I would be like you and not be able to carry it until spring. So I got the monogram and my husband promised me the Azur for Valentines. Come March 1st, monogram is going in the closet and Azur is coming out!!

A lot of people feel that way. I personally love breaking the "no white after labor day" rule. White in winter reminds me of snow and a winter wonderland. I love it. :smile:

I agree. I think it looks great, would brighten up your day in the winter and especially with the snow!

Stayseeing, I posted my Speedy 25 Azur in the Amazing Azur Clubhouse! My husband surprised me with one for Christmas! I was in shock! It is pre-owned, but I don't care. It was really shocking that he got me one.

I live in sunny San Diego so I have no problem using the azur bag all year round. But even on a cloudy day, I can still manage to bring the azur out and use it. I think it's just how you pair your outifts. I tend to wear azur with whites and ebene with blacks.

It is a summer/spring bag in my head but recently I carried it a couple of times and it did not look strange to me. It looked silly on my black coat but with lighter clothes it is ok :smile: I still consider it a summer/spring bag :biggrin:

My WONDERFUL husband got me an Azur Speedy 30 for Christmas AND the Azur scarf. If azur was not meant to carry in the winter, LV would have never made a scarf ;) BTW, they look GORGEOUS together! :heart: