Azur Launch Date & info

1. Damier azur does indeed launch on Nov 1st and it IS coated canvas. I just spoke with an SA at teh Copley Store, and its all confirmed

2. yup thats' what my SA told me..

3. Thank you dear.

4. ugh.:yucky:

I've gotta see this in person but I'm not doong flips about the uncoated canvas.

5. Thanks for the info!!!!!!

Oh I can't wait to go and pay it a visit! :yahoo:

6. You misread...it is coated ;)

7. Thanks for the info!

8. Im really excited! I cant wait to see what the damier azur is all about. :smile:

9. :nuts: COATED :yahoo: Thanks for the info:flowers: Might not be able to buy any till after Christmas:hysteric:

10. sooo no patina?

11. there is patina
    but the vinyl is coated liked the mono

i cant wait! my rents are going to get it for me for christmas!!!

12. hmmm I keep looking at pics and now I'm thinking maybe a speedy 25 in this line. anyone know how availability is going to be in the initial launch?

13. Have to agree that Speedy is pretty darn cute! :love:

And with coated canvas and a little Wilson's on the vachetta there's half a chance I can keep it nice looking! :idea:

Am I the only one who finds the fashion seasons annoying?? I bet they will be sold out by April right about the time I would consider carrying the bag due to the light color. So instead it will have to sit in the closet until then! :sad:

14. Oh :shame:

Thanks. That's good:flowers:

15. excited! :happydance: I hope to get the speedy for my birthday next month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice