Azur Hampstead Owners

I think it's too early for this question. The Hampstead is available only a few weeks, so you can't find one with patine, I think.:nogood:
I own the Hampstead PM in Azur, but the vacchetta is very clear.

I think it's too early for this question. The Hampstead is available only a few weeks, so you can't find one with patine, I think.:nogood:
I own the Hampstead PM in Azur, but the vacchetta is very clear.

That's right! I have the MM and I got it the day it was released, which is less than 2 months ago..It will take some time to get some nice patina on that bag...

In addition, I'm not interested in getting a dark patina on this bag, I will try to keep it as light as possible, don't think dark patina will go very well with this light canvas...

That's right! I have the MM and I got it the day it was released, which is less than 2 months ago..It will take some time to get some nice patina on that bag...

In addition, I'm not interested in getting a dark patina on this bag, I will try to keep it as light as possible, don't think dark patina will go very well with this light canvas...

Yep, that's why I wanted to see pictures with it. I like the Hampstead and I'm deciding if I should save up for it and also if I should get it in ebene or azur. I like azur more but I don't think I'll like it with patina and I think damier ebene is kind of masculine but at the same time, I think I'm leaning towards the ebene more. :shrugs:

How about modeling pics of your Hampstead Azurs ladies? I love this bag and would love to see how the PM looks compared to the MM. Just interested in Azur, not Ebony.