Azur Galliera or Azur Neverfull?

I currently have neither, but I want an Azur NF added into my collection! MM to be exact. I'm not too crazy about the Inventeur's plaque on the Galleria, but I like its overall shape. What size are you thinking of getting?

I have both but I'd get the Galliera first! I get so many compliments and it's so comfy to carry. It's a little bit dressier than the NF and I love the gold plate. The NF is more of a casual workhorse type bag to me.

I have both but I'd get the Galliera first! I get so many compliments and it's so comfy to carry. It's a little bit dressier than the NF and I love the gold plate. The NF is more of a casual workhorse type bag to me.

Totally agree. I used to have this same debate as I wanted to add an azur something to my collection. I just didn't feel like I wanted to spend an additional $700 for the galliera eventhough it does look much nicer in my opinion. It is also heavier and I wonder if the strap would stay on the shoulder. I ended up getting the neverful MM and now I'm using it every day as my work bag. I still love it and it matches everything. It is so casual and I can get things out easily but that's also another problem, things can fall out easily as well :sad:

I have the neverfull damier azur mm and I recommend it to everyone. Galliera is nicer because the neverfull is pretty much and everday bag but trust me, you can wear it everday in almost every occasion. It is a very light and beautiful bag. For me azur is seasonal so I would not spend much money on it. So, I went with the neverfull and I never looked back (I had the same dilemma beetwen the Nf and the Galliera). Good luck deciding!