Azur favorite or speedy b 25? Or...?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thinking of adding some azur in my life!

Should I for for the newly released favorite, or the classic speedy b? Or something else? What bag am I missing??

My current collection of bags is:
    De NF mm
    Mono artsy
    De Eva
    Emp black speedy 30

What you do all think??

2. Azur Favorite. It's a new bag and you already have a Speedy. I'm getting one for my birthday in April. I think it is such a pretty bag.

3. You can't go wrong with the Infamous speedy B

4. get something else that you don't already have.. like the favorite...

5. I like the favorite :smile:

6. I'd go with the Speedy B 25 but the Favorite is really pretty too.

7. Hmm pretty close! I feel like the speedy might be more utilitarian/useful, and the favorite more dressy? Do I have the right idea?

8. Favorite

9. My vote is speedy b azur.. :smile:

10. +1!!!

11. I would go for the DA Artsy, I think it is the prettiest DA bag :tender: The new Cabas and Riviera bags are also lovely :love: The favorite is super cute if you want something small.

12. You already have a dressy bag (Eva) so I suggest something versatile for summer like Speedy B or Totally! Summer is all about ease. My first choice would have been the Neverfull because I love to carry a tote in the summer, but since you already have one, I suggest the others.

13. I suggest the soffi .... Perfect for summer

14. speedy

15. my vote is for the azur favorite i like it better then the azur speedy