Azur Eva or Damier Eva?

Glitterglitz

Jan 16, 2013
Hi Ladies!

I am going to Barcelona in the easter holiday (end of March) and I am saving up for that trip, so I can go on a Louis Vuitton frenzy ;)

One of the items that I want (or maybe), is the Eva clutch.
I already have it in the monogram print, but its almost 3 years old and is starting to look a little tired.

I love that bag, but I want one in another pattern. I love the Ebene, but I already have it in the mono, so I was thinking about getting the Azur, since by the time I'm getting it, it will be spring/ soon summer in Europe where I live.

I have also read about people who don't like the big plate on the Ebene/ Azur and that it scratches up quite easy, so maybe I should not get it at all??

I am so unsure, what do you guys think?

Thanks for helping me :biggrin:

This is hard ! I have the Eva DE and

I loved it ! But, my BFF got the AZUR and
I'm drooling it too :P I know, it's hard but
Only one thing .. She don't carry it as
much as I carry my Eva because of
the vachetta and she's too scared of
color transfer ! I don't :biggrin:

I would say get the DA! I have a Pochette in DA and love taking her out in summer. It is such a great print and since you already own a darker Eva I'd say go for it!!

If you're worried that it might look worn after a few years, the Ebene has a better chance of maintaining its appearance. The Azur, although quite lovely, will patina and there is the risk of colour transfer.

I have both and I love them equally! I use the Azur all summer long, wear it with jeans and have had no problems at all with color transfer. The vachetta got a patina very quickly and now I don't really worry about water spots or stains. It is my favorite spring/summer bag.

The Ebene is nice for fall/winter and of course has the treated strap so you can wear it right away and not worry about weather conditions. But since you already have an Eva in Mono, I'd vote for Azur!

I have both and I love them equally! I use the Azur all summer long, wear it with jeans and have had no problems at all with color transfer. The vachetta got a patina very quickly and now I don't really worry about water spots or stains. It is my favorite spring/summer bag.

The Ebene is nice for fall/winter and of course has the treated strap so you can wear it right away and not worry about weather conditions. But since you already have an Eva in Mono, I'd vote for Azur!
Can you show a picture of your Eva in Azur? Want to buy it for myself, and would really like to see how it looks with a patina :biggrin:

I prefer Damier ebene, because I think azur would experience more wear and tear due to the light coloured canvas and vachetta. Since you already have the monogram version I'd go with the DE - good for any weather, adds versatility, no vachetta, etc