Azur disaster or ok ?????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the Evora not used it yet is Azur the kiss of death or am I bring crazy. I don't wear dark jeans or shorts in summer any help ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398456489.511310.jpg

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

2. Thank you and I do. And I have baby wipes

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

3. I didn't know about cleaning with baby wipes!

4. It's supposed to get any stains out

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

5. I have seen plenty of people with beautiful azur items - I barely use mine becuase of the concern but I see plenty of people just drag them around lol

6. Azur is my favorite print! I have a few azur bags and a mini pochette. They are so beautiful. I just bring some alcohol free baby wipes in a zip lock bag, and the few times I have gotten color transfer, it came right off. The Evora looks so nice on you. Enjoy it!

7. Thank you for the advice and tip I feel better lol

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

8. Beautiful bag!! Baby wipes on standby and you'll be ok! Enjoy her! :smile:

9. Thanks for the baby wipes tip! I sure want and Azure bag for the summer but all the clothes I wear are dark. Now I might go for it... Thanks!

10. What brand of baby wipes you ladies use? I have huggies brand..is that ok?

11. As long as they're fragrance free.

12. Omg! I saw that! She put HAPPY MEALS in that bag!! What on earth??? Lol. I would NEVER put food in a purse... Lol. Even a cheap one!

Well, I take that back, I DO put food in my purse. I put granola bars or 100cal cookie or almond packs. But those are completely sealed and not smelly. Lol.

13. What a beautiful bag! Looks great on you!
    I have a few Azur pieces and I tend to stick to darker denims, I have never had any problems with color transfer.
    However, I do clean my bags with alcohol-free baby wipes regularly.

14. She is out today lol baby wipes in tow

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess