Azur Delightful in Pink Or New Rose Ballerine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone if you were going to get a delightful pm in azur which interior would choose the current pink or the new rose ballerine color? I am trying to decide. Thanks!

2. Is the azur delightful pm in the current pink available? I am asking because I called the 866 # a while ago and it wasn't. It's still out of stock online. You might not be spoiled for choice :smile:

3. I prefer the pivoine. I love the contrast of colour. But the rose ballerina is also gorgeous

4. I like the azur with RB !

5. I just bought my Delightful and got the beige interior because it was MADE IN FRANCE...I really didn't care what the inside looked like I just wanted mine MIF...I love this bag..I got the PM and would love it in every color....
    :yahoo:

6. I love how the RB looks with Azur. Fun without being over the top. The current pink is too bright for my taste.

7. I think Azur with RB

8. I would choose the RB, I almost bought the one with the hot pink but it's too bright. The soft pink is Beautiful :loveeyes:

9. RB. Best light pink ever!

10. +1