Azur bags sightings, ever?? (esp. Saleya)??

I don't see a lot of azur where I live. But the other day I saw a woman carrying an azur Alma. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think the azur has been made as an Alma yet.

I had never seen another one here before yesterday! At my university graduation I saw a girl with a Speedy 25 Azur...*wondered if she was a purse forum member who said they recently got one* They're aren't many people in this city that would buy the azur because it isn't flashy enough (people who don't know LV wouldn't know it was an LV without the monogram)

I have seen one outside of the store, ever. It was a saleya GM which was wayyyy to huge for this girl. It was on the subway and I kept staring it (because I have never seen one outside of the store) and she probably thought I had a problem. It looked great with her outfit though, eventhough she looked pretty springish for January.

I had never seen another one here before yesterday! At my university graduation I saw a girl with a Speedy 25 Azur...*wondered if she was a purse forum member who said they recently got one*

that's so funny that you thought that the person might be a forum memeber, b/c just this evening I was at the mall and one of the girls at the makeup counter complimented me on my saleya MM, and I thought the same thing, hmmm, I wonder if she reads the purse forum, :smile:

actually the only azur pieces ive ever seen outside the store were the saleya pm and the mm..

ive actually been thinking about the same thing, not seeing enough azur pieces out there

Today I saw a lot of LV's while out shopping. YAY! But I was really happy to see 2 other Azur speedies. I had mine today so there was actually 3 people with Azur speedies in the same mall! :yahoo:

I was just on a cruise, spotted a lady was an azur pochette and another with a speedy. After the stop at Turkey I spotted 8 more, all fakes. They have every type of knockoffs in Turkey. Made me sick.

I've only seen two outside the store so far. A noe and a speedy, maybe because it's winter over here so not many people purchase it as the azur collection was advertised as summer bags.