Azur bags sightings, ever?? (esp. Saleya)??

I bought a Saleya MM about 3 weeks ago. Saw a lady in my area at the mall and chatted her up b/c she had one too, and she also mentioned that she never sees anyone with them besides her sister and mom.

But when I was in Vegas last weekend, there were TONS. A lot of them brand new looking, I'm thinking purchased there.

My husband saw a azur speedy 30 at lunchtime at work, what a sweetie to think of mentioning it to me. He's honed into my bag obsession haha.

I bought a Saleya MM about 3 weeks ago. Saw a lady in my area at the mall and chatted her up b/c she had one too, and she also mentioned that she never sees anyone with them besides her sister and mom.

But when I was in Vegas last weekend, there were TONS. A lot of them brand new looking, I'm thinking purchased there.

My husband saw a azur speedy 30 at lunchtime at work, what a sweetie to think of mentioning it to me. He's honed into my bag obsession haha.

How do you like your Saleya MM?? Is it comfortable on the shoulder?? (This is one of my concerns :confused1: )
Do you find it gets lots of attention?

How funny about your dh....LOL!! My dh will see a LV and point out to me..."Honey, look that one's fake.." heehee..:P

How do you like your Saleya MM?? Is it comfortable on the shoulder?? (This is one of my concerns :confused1: )
Do you find it gets lots of attention?

How funny about your dh....LOL!! My dh will see a LV and point out to me..."Honey, look that one's fake.." heehee..:P

I LOVE IT, as soon as my Mom (who is bag crazy also) saw it, she started drooling, and was like, so when you go to Vegas, I can borrow this right, b/c you're not going to bring it with you ... hmmm??? :smile:

Its fine for me on the shoulder, if it his the bone or something, that's annoying, but you just move it on over. Obviously if you put a lot of stuff in your bag, it can get uncomfortable, but eh, I put diapers, snacks, wipes, my wallets, a pouchette, cell phone, lotion, keys, a moleskin book, pen, bottle of water, and it is just fine.

It gets looks from people who know whats up with LV, but otherwise, the gen pop just thinks its a regular old bag. I went to a workshop last night and this gal with a new speedy 30 sat next to me and totally eyed it. Kept looking down at it, and finally just asked me about it, haha. So yeah, to those who know, I get feedback for sure.

I can say this, i personally wasn't a damier fan from the get go... but as soon as I saw the azur, i was hooked. so pretty in person, even my hubby liked it, he's not a fan of the damier either, so that was a stretch. :smile:

That is AWESOME about DH. Mine does that TOO!!! He's all, does that make me gay?? I'm like NOPE, makes you fashion smart honey. :smile:

I LOVE IT, as soon as my Mom (who is bag crazy also) saw it, she started drooling, and was like, so when you go to Vegas, I can borrow this right, b/c you're not going to bring it with you ... hmmm??? :smile:

Its fine for me on the shoulder, if it his the bone or something, that's annoying, but you just move it on over. Obviously if you put a lot of stuff in your bag, it can get uncomfortable, but eh, I put diapers, snacks, wipes, my wallets, a pouchette, cell phone, lotion, keys, a moleskin book, pen, bottle of water, and it is just fine.

It gets looks from people who know whats up with LV, but otherwise, the gen pop just thinks its a regular old bag. I went to a workshop last night and this gal with a new speedy 30 sat next to me and totally eyed it. Kept looking down at it, and finally just asked me about it, haha. So yeah, to those who know, I get feedback for sure.

I can say this, i personally wasn't a damier fan from the get go... but as soon as I saw the azur, i was hooked. so pretty in person, even my hubby liked it, he's not a fan of the damier either, so that was a stretch. :smile:

That is AWESOME about DH. Mine does that TOO!!! He's all, does that make me gay?? I'm like NOPE, makes you fashion smart honey. :smile:

Thx for all your input!!!!! :tup: Haha....your dh is funny...

Just got back from dinner and a movie. Saw a Speedy 30 and a Saleya PM. However, it was kind of spoiled by a fake Speedy 25 whose owner gave me a stare down. I was carrying my Speedy 30.

Ive seen plenty of speedys but not other styles...especially the Noe in azur...Ive been waiting to see someone carry it but havent yet....

And it is all sold out in stores so its like...where are they??

I have seen 2 women carried azur speedy (25 and 30) but I have seen a lot of people carried fake azur, I have seen a girl who carried azur bucket with zips top :tdown:

This April- May '07 i went to Europe and i was searching for Azur speedy and saleya.

First stop, i went to LV Boutique in Prague, Czech Republic. NO MORE AZUR speedy and saleya. I asked one of the SA's if they can check where i can get one and they said it is out of stock in whole EUROPE!!! :wtf: They told me that all speedies and saleya's in Europe was shipped to Asia due to long wait listed customers...

Second Stop, Venice, Italy! It was also out of stock.. I asked them if they could check if there's a available stock in Milan because i'll be going there after 3 days when they called 1 speedy 30 left. I asked them if they can reserve it for me but they can't.

Third stop, Milan, Italy! I arrived and went to the boutique in Galleria but it was closed due to a holiday.

Fourth stop, Zurich, Switzerland. I WAS LUCKY!!!!:yahoo: They have 1 more Azur Speedy 30 and i instantly purchased it. Hahaha! And for saleya... it was still out of stock.

I only saw 1 lucky girl in Zurich, Switzerland carrying a Azur Speedy 30 and i went to 6 countries in Europe.

So far, I've only seen it once. And it was at China Market. I was literally ogling that bag. When she noticed and looked at me, I simply said that her Azur was stunning heheheh