Azur Artsy or the Azur Figheri?

Thanks everyone! Now I am really confused:smile: I found out there are only 100 Figheri GM's left in the country as they are discontinuing the bag. So now I have a huge dilemma!

Figheri- practical. I love love the pockets outside the purse. I love the zipper closer. Also there are bottom studs for protection. Structured purse.

Artsy- pretty as well. My opinion, not practical as Figheri. More casual look? I love the breaded handle though some people say not comfortable?

They are different purses. That's a tough decision!!

Having trouble deciding.. I bought them both knowing I was going to return one of them. I love them both so now what to do?? Artsy is more of a fun bag but the Figheri is classy! Dilemma!

Wow I'm really surprised by the close tie between the 2 in the comments... Really really surprised. I'd honestly say Artsy no question, by a landslide, for me! :smile: Good luck deciding!

No offense to anyone who owns the Figheri, but I never cared for that style. The first time I saw one in pictures, I thought it was a chinatown knockoff bag. It's the one LV bag that I know I'll never learn to love. My vote is for the Artsy all the way!