Azur Artsy or the Azur Figheri?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wanting to get a new Spring/Summer bag and have decided between these two. What do you guys think?! I need your advice!!

2. I personally like the Figheri better.

3. Artsy!

4. AZUR FIGHERI
    deff more comfortable, easy to get ur things in and out, it has an outside pocket and a zipper top..im in love with this bag so much.. its on my wishlist

5. +1 This is at the top of my wishlist too. Love its femininity and easy style. I'm actually going in today to try it on IRL along with the Rendez-vous. I think the Artsy looks like a deflated balloon flappin around some poor woman :lol:

6. I tried on the GM and loved it but I also love the artsy. I have the mono artsy so maybe the Figheri is what I should buy..

7. do a reveal here after u purchase it that would be really nice

8. I think the Figheri is a cute azur style..

9. Figheri Not a fan of the artsy.

10. Love the Artsy, but both are pretty! :biggrin:

11. Figheri!!

12. I used to have the Figheri GM and regret selling her now :sad: I say go for the Figheri! I sold her because I was afraid of the azur and getting it dirty.

13. Artsy!

14. I think if you're going to go for a high maintenance color like DA, then you should go all out and get the artsy (which is a bag your buy for beauty over function)!!