azur and kids

Aug 29, 2008
hi its me again!

second post for the day!:graucho:

anyone with azur bags and with kids (babies/toddlers)-do u find it difficult to care for the bag?i have damier hampstead and like how worry-free it is but with the weather getting better day by day i really like the fresh look of azur.

so, lv mummies , would you recommend azur bags? if so which one?

For me it's fine...my kids are forbidden to tamper with my azur bag LOL! The azur canvas is generally easy to care for (just beware of colour transfer, but that doesn't usually come from kids). The vachetta may be the challenging bit but you'll get the same problem with mono. Damier ebene will certainly be safest if you do have to run around or deal with wet/sweaty/dirty little hands :P

If you can handle a hampstead with young children, then I believe you can do the same with azur. I love my new azur speedy but with children, I'd recommend an additional strap. Have you considered the totally? That's a good shoulder bag. I like the speedy better but practically with young kids, the totally might be better for you. I like bags with zippers..

I have a 3 yr old and a 6 months old. Although i like the size of my palermo gm, i find that my ebene hampstead is easier to care for.no vachetta to worry about. I quite like azur speedy 30 but i never had a hand carry handbag before. The other on my list is nf azur mm.

Emm.. Decision decision..

I have young sons & several azur bags. I haven't had any problems specifically due to the azur color/pattern. I do have, however, the general issues with kids, sticky toddler fingers, and keeping bags clean.

I just tell them keep your hands off mommy's purse & ask if you want something (mine are all old enough to understand this - but not necessarily old enough to follow it at all times).