Azur Alexandra Wallet!

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
So I went to the Vuitton boutique today to take a look at the Grafitti ZCP. I wasn't that impressed with the colors. I thought they were just too bright! Not my kind of a thing. Anyway I was looking at the wallets in Azur and the nice SA showed me the Alexandra wallet. It was just what I was looking for, but I wanted to ask your opinions before I get it. It was the last one and I did put it on hold until tomorrow. What do you guys think? Please help me decide!

So funny,I just bought both the grafitti coin purse in pink,
AND the alexandre wallet in monogram yesterday...
(Well,actually I sendt my sweet sister:smooch: out to buy it for me,
I live so far away from the store in Oslo.That said,I have not seen either wallets
IRL,but I just took a chance...I even got the alexandra wallet hotstamped
with 3 letters in gold.I cannot wait to get them,I am so
excited:yes:)

I had one in mc and really loved it except for the bill slot that bothers me..I always feel that it'll slide out! That may be just me though..I do love the cc slots and the transparent id window! Oh, it get a little bulky as well~
If you are fine with the slot and the bulkiness, I say go for it! Azur is so pretty for spring summer!

I have it in white MC, and it's a good change from my other wallets ~ but it does get bulky when it's full.

I do love all the different compartments though and the ID window that I use for picture.