Azap wallet anyone??

1. I think I would like a wallet that zips around completely, as I have a Prada nylon one now and I really love that I can carry that as almost a clutch in a store at times....does anyone have a pic of the azap (I believe this is what I want thanks to Lucy explaining!)?? Would love to see a pic...;)

2. I don't have a pic but they are really pretty in person. :smile: I'll be on the lookout for a pic for you.

3. Thank you crochet! It sounds pretty comparable size-wise to my current one, and I love the safety of the zip around....I'll have to call some stores!

4. Shoes....check the LZ web-site. Pete just updated it for new items and there are a few zip-around pieces (mostly agendas right now) there that MIGHT be what you're looking for design-wise.

(check out that Blue Jean Croc agenda! Oh dear Lord....if I needed one I'd be in BIG trouble!)

5. Shopmom -- what's the URL of the site you reference here?

6. OMG Shopmom that agenda is beautiful!!! Don't need one ...don't need one though - right??!!! Wallet! Thanks for the link though - it's always good to check them out (and I have purchased from them too!)

7. This means that it was a "sale" item. I never mind that there may be an "S" on my accessories but some people do.

8. That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure --- so I checked with the experts!! :flowers:

9. Shoes:

I think Atlanta might have a couple. I mentioned to my SA that I was thinking about getting a Globtrotter zip agenda to use as a travel wallet and she said she had a zip around wallet. I didn't look at it because I want an agenda so I can attach a notebook.

10. Thanks Dianagrace! I think I found one at the NYC store - they will ship and I'll check it out....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice