Azap financier or bearn compact/reverso?

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
As a versatile wallet that has the option of been kept in the pants pocket, do we prefer the azap financier or the compact bearn/reverso? I just recently acquired a azap financier but I wonder if I should have the compact bearn tracked down instead?...would really appreciate any experiences or thoughts...thanks!

For a quick reference the azap finanicer
Picture 1.jpg

bearn reverso
Picture 2.jpg

I have a bearn reverso and looking at it now I don't think it can comfortably fit into my jeans/pants pocket especially when with the card slots filled. However it is nice and short enough to fit nicely even into a PM Picotin...

I'm on the hunt for more compact style wallets as well but they seem pretty difficult to come by!! Another wallet I can suggest you look at is the Kelly medium (not the kelly compact - doesn't hold notes and hence doesn't quite work for me) but that probably wouldn't fit into the pants pocket either...

As a versatile wallet that has the option of been kept in the pants pocket, do we prefer the azap financier or the compact bearn/reverso? I just recently acquired a azap financier but I wonder if I should have the compact bearn tracked down instead?...would really appreciate any experiences or thoughts...thanks!

For a quick reference the azap finanicer
View attachment 1568287

bearn reverso
View attachment 1568288
love the azap

I think the Bearn Reverso is easier to 'sit' if you wear slim fit bottoms...
While the ASAP Financier is tad more comfy if it's the slight drop crotch pants/shorts styles.

The financier will eventually show it's outline in the pocket you tend to use most often.

I prefer the bearn for pockets and the ASAP for bags incase one needs to carry multiple wallets for different currencies. Just a thought;)