AZ Louis Meet?

Let's Do it! How does Saturday Sept.13th sound? Maybe that would give more people a chance to respond. If it ends up just being a few of us or quite a few, I would love to meet!

*Bump*

I am in Phoenix and work in South Scottsdale. Are there any meets in the works? Or can we try? I would love to meet fellow LV Lovers! There's always the Biltmore, Scottsdale FS, etc.

i live in Scottsdale and would love an LV get together! I'm very flexible on where/when....thank you for bumping this thread...we tried last fall but never got it off the ground...

i live in Scottsdale and would love an LV get together! I'm very flexible on where/when....thank you for bumping this thread...we tried last fall but never got it off the ground...
:yahoo:It's been a long time since I posted here in this thread! So, today I decided to check this out. Yes, a meet would be great! Let's keep in touch so we can plan :yes: Weather is nice, isn't?

I would love to meet up to, at the fashion square mall in scottsdale, any saturday or sunday . Hubby always watches football on sunday, he would never even miss me, lol.

Hey there! I'd be interested in one! I'm leaving for the summer (too darn hot, lol) in a couple weeks...but ill be around for a bit longer!

We should have planned a meet for the sex and the city event at the biltmore. My SA at the LV there was telling me about it. They are doing a bit event and even having special items brought in....not sure why i didn't think of it sooner.