Awwwww my next purchase right after the new year

1. right after the new year

[​IMG]

2. I hold it just now and wear it too.. For a large bag, it's real pretty on me.. Enjoy!

3. whos the designer???

4. Isabella Fiore

5. oh thanks - how much do they retail for??

6. It's beautiful. Is the strap adjustable?

7. How are IF bags? I have limited experience with them. What is their strong point?

8. All IF bags are looking pretty much the same now:
    Leather Hobos with great details.

What happened to the Rabbit, Pig, and Swiss Miss bags? It's like Isabella lost her bedazzler.

9. When I first saw that bag, I thought it was a Betsey Johnson. It reminds me so much of one of her bags....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Yeah, Betsey Johnson has similiar embellished leather bags that I like a lot. And they are a couple hundred bucks cheaper!

11. Loving the IF!!!!:love:

12. the reason i love my Audra so much is because the pebbled leather is actually SOFT - which is so hard to find, even in much more expensive bags *ahem, marc jacobs*. i love the look of pebbled leather, but i hate it's stiffness, so maybe i'm a little hard to please, but IF got it just right.

the audra is one of her more mainstream bags, though. there's enough embellishment to make it special without going overboard - i simply can't stomach some of her stuff.

13. Is this a Betsey Johnson bag? I love it!!!

14. heavensent, congrats! That's a gorgeous bag!

15. yeah i think it's called the good girl hobo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice