awwww what a cute little.. -pics inside!-

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hellO:huh::huh::huh: all :flowers:

my sweet friend let me choose a gift for myself from LV!! :love:

lOo:huh:ok what i got :graucho:

you'll never guess :angel:

[​IMG]

LV1.jpg
  2. Something little obviously. Could it be cles? Just post the pics :yes:

3. Stuffed Animals? inquiring minds want to know...

4. oh what a nice friend you have! can't wait to see pics. it looks like a small item?

5. Aww you're so lucky to have such a generous friend! Can't wait to see pics :biggrin:

6. Take it off
    Whip it out
    Show us the goods
    Pretty please

7. What a great friend, can't wait to see pics!

8. :angel:
    hint: its something that goes well with something i already got!! <<<i so wanted this!!
    [​IMG]

LV2.jpg
  9. Now that is the kind of friend every gal/guy needs!! I love the things that come in that shape of a box.

10. Lord I'm so bad at this, agenda pen?

11. That can't be a watch?:s

12. a pochette?

13. heehee.. can I have two guesses? A pen OR a pastilles charm??

14. OMG icechick:yahoo: !! i was hoping for like a couple of more hours of suspense!! :roflmfao:
    it came with black and blue refill!! :jammin: i must say i had the fushia in mind! then i saw the orange and i liked it better on my agenda.. then comparing it to this golden one!! <<OH MY GOD!! i LOVED IT!! the sweet SA also showed it to me on different agendas so i know if i get another agenda in the feature what it will look like!! This golden one suites all.. damier.. mono.. you name it!! its S:huh::huh::huh: adorable!!

enjoy the pics :shame:

[​IMG]

with my pearl vernis small ring agenda :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LV3.jpg LV4.jpg LV5.jpg
  15. Awww..it's gorgeous :love: Love the agenda too!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice