Awwww Man!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. LOL. I just realised how silly I am!!

I got an 05 Turquoise and was super excited:yahoo: and then I looked at the color swatches just now and realised I was after the 04 Dark Turquoise:Push: LOL. Still a beautiful color and I'm still itching for it to arrive. I'm camping out next to my mail box:sleepy:

So, I am back on my quest to hunt down Dark Turquoise! Wish me luck ladies:smile:

2. Both are great colors!!! I hope you find your blue soon!

3. Hahaha Awww You're So Kute =). Congrats On Your New Bag!!!

4. silly girl!~:P

5. Oh good luck finding the 04 dark turquoise. I don't think I have ever seen one of those pop up on eBay yet. Such a pretty color and it has the pewter hardware too.

6. 05 Turq is the BOMB!!! i totally love this colour and i totally bet you will love it once it arrives!!!! PLUS, you can never have too many b-bags!!! :graucho:

7. :nuts: :P :P :P That kind of things usually happen to me...

8. This happens to me ...all the time !!!!

9. HA HA HA.... both are gorgeous though, '05 is a striking colour like magenta '05. but the '04 is soooo sweet too :P

10. I can't have too many B-bags, but I can have too much debt!!:Push:

11. Girls, where do you buy your b-bags from? I want a red city and can't seem to locate one. I'm terrified to buy one on eBay eventhough they have it there. Appreciate any help. :idea:

12. The 05 Turquoise is a nice bright color. I have it in the coin purse and people compliment is everytime I take it out. You will love the color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice