AWWW, the wait is killing me!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Im I the only one who feels like its taking forever when your expecting a new Coach bag any minute?:confused1: Today Im receiving something brand new. Here is whats in my collection. Can you guess whats coming?:supacool: Just as soon as that mail man knocks on my door I'll take pics!!!:yahoo:

Phew! I need to do some serious revising, I have more goods than this now:rolleyes:

O.K. so on with your guesses!!:tup:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 192.jpg
    Ebay Pics 192.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 147
  • Ebay Pics 274.jpg
    Ebay Pics 274.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 121
  • Ebay Pics 295.jpg
    Ebay Pics 295.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 129
No.. You are not the only one!!! I bought 2 bags from ebay this week, one last sunday and the wait is absolutely killing me!! :shocked: In fact I have been waiting every day and yesterday my daughter brought a package in and it was a stupid knife set I ordered!!! :sad:
I already got the mail today and it's still not here.. needless to say it is going to be one LONG weekend!!!
BTW You have darling stuff!!! I have no clue!!

First off, I'm totally drooling over your collection!! I never really cared for the multi color tote till I saw yours! You have some gorgeous bags!!
Hmmm, as for my guess. How about the new denim "speedy"?

Aww fieldspring believe me I totally feel your pain. Especially when a package comes and it not that freakin' bag youve waited and waited for...OY!

Heya ktdid your a sweetie! But nope its not the denim speedy!

Hmmm.....I think you are waiting for the Ergo Patent Leather Hobo??? If not, then something else in the Ergo line?
I have a question for you....the white hobo in your collection (in the 1st pic)....does that have a braided strap. What is the name of that bag and where can I find it?

Hmmm.....I think you are waiting for the Ergo Patent Leather Hobo??? If not, then something else in the Ergo line?
I have a question for you....the white hobo in your collection (in the 1st pic)....does that have a braided strap. What is the name of that bag and where can I find it?

Hi!
Yep its the one with the braided strap. Its called the all white soho hobo large size. It is from fall of 06' I believe. if you call the 800 coach # they just might have a couple left, if not e-bay would be your best bet. They have alot right now. good luck!

You guys are great! Still no one has got it yet! I'd give a hint but you girls are waaaay too good at this and would get it right away. O.K. wait, I'll tell you its not a wallet, it is a purse:yes: Hows that?:happydance: