Aww, snap! WOC reissue owners plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been 2.55 woc that have snap closure where there’s just a vanity turnlock for looks. And also, I have a 2.55 turnlock woc with the old leather weaved chain (newer ones have the 2.55 chain). Both details are correct. Whether or not this one is authentic, you’d need to post on the authentication thread.

Reactions: GyrlLayney
There have been 2.55 woc that have snap closure where there’s just a vanity turnlock for looks. And also, I have a 2.55 turnlock woc louowith the old leather weaved chain (newer ones have the 2.55 chain). Both details are correct. Whether or not this one is authentic, you’d need to post on the authentication thread.

Thank you thank you, joeylouis! I appreciate your feedback so much. I posted in auth this as well, so we'll see what those experts think about it. Hoping it's real bc it's truly in excellent shape with the exception of the condition of the turnlock and pilling on the inside... altho I wonder if 1400 was a good price for it? Anyone know what the going rate is for this type of WOC?

P. S..Here's my auth request post: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-chanel.937412/post-34079278

Love you Chanel babes... hope I can join your clubhouse, too!

There have been 2.55 woc that have snap closure where there’s just a vanity turnlock for looks. And also, I have a 2.55 turnlock woc with the old leather weaved chain (newer ones have the 2.55 chain). Both details are correct. Whether or not this one is authentic, you’d need to post on the authentication thread.

This 100%. :yes:

Good luck with your authentication OP!

Reactions: GyrlLayney
Status
Not open for further replies.