Aww Shucks! I'm Going Back to Ban Island Soon

After getting these beauties, I wouldn't mind rowing up to "Ban Island". They are all absolutely fabulous! :loveeyes:

Huge congratulations on your lovely haul. I think I'll head on over to Dior to see what you got!!! :graucho:

Gorgeous pieces! So glad you got the SC! When I put my name on the list earlier this week I was number 23 and there were 0 available. I'm hoping and crossing my fingers that I get a call soon. Now I have to go reserve the epi indigo as well. I think it will go great with the Le Bon Marche pieces. Congrats on your goodies!!

Thanks everyone :smile:

Gorgeous pieces! So glad you got the SC! When I put my name on the list earlier this week I was number 23 and there were 0 available. I'm hoping and crossing my fingers that I get a call soon. Now I have to go reserve the epi indigo as well. I think it will go great with the Le Bon Marche pieces. Congrats on your goodies!!

I hope you get one; it is absolutely amazing!

I'm usually not the matchy-mathcy type, but I am hoping to use my indigo for my cobalt/fuchsia pieces. I think they colors are pretty close (indigo might be a tad lighter than cobalt).

Gorgeous! Congrats! My SA called me today regarding the bag, so so beautiful, cannot wait to see the bb version of it.

I put a reserve for both, the PM and BB. When I picked up the PM today, the store manager told me that they weren't sure if a BB was coming :sad: She was emailing corporate to get a fixed answer. Apparently, the BB shows up in the look-book but the sku is missing in the system? Did your SA offer any other information on the BB? I really wanted the crossbody option but after hearing that there might not be a BB, I just purchased this one to lock in at least one for-sure piece. If the BB does debut, I might order a BB repair strap and use it on the PM so I can have that cross body option. That would be my ideal SC bag.