Aww...Ex BF's are not all evil!

1. My Ex got me this keyring I have been oogling over! Monkeys are one of my favorite things! The monkey is a million times cuter in person! He has a FUZZY body!

We were together for ten years, and been apart for 4 months. Its so AMAZING to be able to be friends still! MORE for the friendship than the gifts, but hey at least he knows what I like!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. That's a great gift! All my exes bring me is grief. :shame:

3. Congrats! I am happy for you because I am sure that you value the friendship a lot...

4. awwww kiari thats s:huh:o:huh::huh:O sweeeeet! :tender:
    he is an :angel:
    and the monkey is :jammin:

5. Thats so sweet! What a cool guy. I dont talk to any of my ex's anymore :sad:

6. Cute monkey! Awww, that's sweet!

7. Aww!! That's so sweet Kiari =)

PS - where did he get a keychain version of my ex?? LOL!

8. Awwww. The monkey is so cute! Congrats.

9. that's so thoughtful of him!! what a sweetie :heart:.

and that keyring is SO cute!

10. :roflmfao:

11. That´s too cute!

12. Aww that's so sweet/ cool/ nice of him! I love that keychain, it's so cute!

13. aw...what's really sweet is him thinking of you! Applause to him:yahoo: (no applause smiley). As for me..I don't speak or see any of my exes. Me & one of my exes from about 4 years ago were supposed to me up, but he never called. :sad: Thanks to his b!tch of a girlfriend. But, congrats I'm happy for you. I think it takes 2 big people to still be friends after such a long & meaningful relationship.

14. wow... that's awesome! and very sweet! i don't think all exes are bad, either... i keep in touch with a few, mostly by e-mail, since none of them live in the same area as me anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice