~awhitney's VEGAS BIRTHDAY REVEAL!!~

awhitney

Jul 12, 2007
Hey everyone! as some of you know i was just in Vegas for a week for my 20th birthday!:yahoo: Of course I did a *little* birthday shopping for myself haha:P I did all my LV shopping at Ceasars Forum Shops, and I had an awesome SA, which made my first Vegas purchase totally awesome! Some other non-lv purchases inculded my first Tiffany & Co bracelet which is currently being engraved in NYC:graucho:. Some Ed Hardy clothes, and some Coach things!

Im not gonna drag this out..so heres the pictures!

Me in front of our hotel with my HUGE brown LV bag
Vegas09045-1.jpg

Vegas09046.jpg

Vegas09048.jpg

Here she is..my brand new Galliera GM!! i love her size, shes perfect! not too big at all...im totally in LOVE!
Vegas09051.jpg

Vegas09053.jpg

and a modelling picture (with my fav country singer Tobey Keith!), i took her out to get some HOT Vegas sun!

(im 5'3 btw!)

Vegas09139.jpg

straight to the pictures for this next item..it was kinda an impulse buy..i didnt really need it, but couldnt resist it! it was my last day in Vegas too..so i brought her home with me too! heres my new small Pomme Agenda!

Vegas09141.jpg

I also bought the Leopard Marron bandeau for my new Galliera! i didnt take any pictures of her, but i wore her on my Galliera home and i got tons of compliments!

Next picture totally isnt LV related..just some eye candy for everyone! Me and my mom went to see the Austrailian stripper show.. Thunder From Down Under! OMG amazing.. anyways i got a picture with the boys after the show!

Vegas09143.jpg

Enjoy Ladies!

LVOE your Galliera and the Pomme Agenda. You're so lucky to get to see the Thunder From Down Under I'm sure you were screaming at the show. :nuts:

I'll be in Vegas on this Sunday, but I doubt I'l have time to see this show.

Congrats on your goodies! :yahoo:

Wow, ok I love the last pic the best LOL. Those men are so deliciously hot. I think I need to make a Vegas trip pretty soon ;) I love your bag too, it's veerrrryyy nice!! I like the bottom left and bottom right the best! :graucho:

Happy Birthday, Awitney!!!!! The bag looks great on you wow wow I also like your agenda color = pomme is unbeatable:biggrin: and this is a great combo pomme and mono enjoy your new friends:yahoo:And i really like your photos