Awful admission to make....but.....

anniem

Jul 28, 2008
....but, i have GOOD NEWS NOW!!!
okay, here comes the admission....the only LV i have owned to date has been a 'mirror' fake (i know....baaad) Never Full...which i must admit, has served me well going into school with all my stuff...but......(DRUM ROLL)...thanks to the keen eye of Lee and Addy, i have just recently become the proud Mama (i mean, Owner) of the cutest vintage Speedy 30 (for myself) and a lovely St Cloud for my darling daughter...The St Cloud is yet to arrive, but my Speedy arrived yesterday....WOW, i find excuses to go out, just to wear the Speedy, and with my new VW yellow beetle car (with flower in vase!!) i am screaming LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, each time i exit my car, with my cute baby on my arm.
my poor fiance laughed when i went up the stairs to bed last night, dressed in my pj's with my Speedy on my arm!!! :yahoo:
I promised my dear man that my LV obsession is now over....HAH....i LIED!!! Bring it on!! hmmmm...what to get next??? (HEE HEE):nuts:
Annie :woohoo:

Congrats, you are understandably proud of your authentic LV now, enjoy! Lee & Addy are the best! You're right, this is just the start! Hope the fake is in the bin now lol!

Thanks for all the congrats....YES....well and truly an authentic convert and the fake is in the bin....saving up for the next LV....(But in a weird way, I am glad I experienced the fake....now, I REALLY appreciated the quality and feel of the real thing....no comparison.....)