Awesome Vintage Drag Reveal

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
I love the Drag and have been stalking a vintage one that was just a little bit different.

Presenting my new to me "club" Drag. She needs some H TLC on her corners and on the handles but while the craftspeople are on summer break, I thought we could have quality time with just a moisturizer treatment (thank you DocRide).

She is Puffy approved, too.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401473977.243500.jpg

Thanks everyone! The Drag is a circle C (1973), which makes her almost as old and well preserved as I am. I'm honestly amazed at the overall great condition. Some of you probably saw this one on eBay and the photos there did it no justice.

Here are some more pics. You can see where newer stitching was done by the clasps. Someone took very good care of Stripey.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401482521.045689.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1401482532.741568.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1401482542.710023.jpg

I love the Drag and have been stalking a vintage one that was just a little bit different.

Presenting my new to me "club" Drag. She needs some H TLC on her corners and on the handles but while the craftspeople are on summer break, I thought we could have quality time with just a moisturizer treatment (thank you DocRide).

She is Puffy approved, too.

View attachment 2635026

Amazing!!! I think I looked at this exact bag and almost bought it. I'm so glad it went to a fellow tpf'er. Congratulations!!!