AWESOME SALE at nordstrom.com!!!!

1. BTW - I saw Chloe Paddingtons at Nordtrom in Tyson's Corner (VA-DC area) Didn't expect to see them there! They had camel and cream colors. It was crazy cause they had them sitting out right by the mall entrance![/quote]

Oh NO!!! Now you've peaked my curiosity...I'm so close I think I'll take a road trip...:idea:

2. Oh NO!!! Now you've peaked my curiosity...I'm so close I think I'll take a road trip...:idea:[/QUOTE]

Yes, I saw them Sunday! Maybe you can call 1st to make sure they're still there. My boyfriend didn't get it while I was staring at them in disbelief! Wouldn't shut-up about it! Of course, I wasn't in a place where I could splurge on one right now so I thought I'd pass it on!

3. Ooooh thanks! I've been looking for an inexpensive purple...
    [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

I like this one!

5. [​IMG]

and this one!

6. They are sold out of the first Kate Spade, :sad:

They have it in chocolate only.

7. Yeah, I saw, not as cute as the green especially with the flower action....

8. Really like this one, who make it?

9. I thought that one was Kate Spade also. Very cute!

10. Monsac makes it. I think their designs have clean lines and the quality is good.

11. I just got a pair of cole haan mules on sale for $105! thanks for the tip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice