Awesome outlet trip today-Quick reveal time!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so I went to the outlet several weeks ago, left very dissapointed that there weren't very many FP deletes there. There were actually pretty blah all the way around:sad:.

Decided to try my luck again today, and to my surprise, they were loaded with FP bags! Who wants to see what I got? (Lots of little goodies and one big one!):yahoo:

2. I do!!!

3. Made just in time! :popcorn:

4. No surprises tonight, pics loading now!

5. I do too! :woohoo:

6. [​IMG]

Everything here (except Jade wallet) was 50% off, then additional 20%...

Minis were both $38 original, with discounts came to $21.28 each
    Brooke wristlet was $98 original, with discounts came to $35.99
    Jade patent wallet was $98 original, with discounts came to $54.88
    Tattersall 100% cashmere scarf was $168 orginal, with discounts came to $55.99

7. I'm here! I need to make a trip to my outlet...everyone keeps getting great stuff!!

8. BTW, sorry about my pic size, don't know how to make them larger :shrugs:

9. Oh I love your Brooke wristlet :love:

10. Thanks, its so pretty. I was really surprised they had the black/silver and its the one I wanted, so I grabbed it up. I think the Brooke bags won't be long and I hope to get a brown one.

11. oh love it all the scarf is soo pretty oh and the jade wallet....wow

12. Great buys...especially the scarf!

13. Oooh, I love the tattersall scarf and the jade wallet.

14. Congrats on your lovely purchases! I bought the same 100% cashmere tattersall muffler at the outlet in Aurora IL today for the same price! It's so soft and beautiful!

15. Wow, such great finds!