awesome or ugly?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Doesn't do anything for me. Not my style. I like more structure

2. Wow! It looks like a bastard to me. What I mean is, it looks like they created a bag and didn't know how to finish it. You realize it is completely opened! The only thing I like is the color and the leather looks scrumptious. Other than that the style is disastrous!

Wait! I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings!!!!!!!! That's my problem. Someone asks my opinion, I give it. Perhaps I helped with your bag ban? :graucho:

3. Ha ha! Very funny!

Looks a little too blobby too me, and all I can think of when I see it is good luck finding anything in it. I do like the color, though - I'm also into a little more structure - not rigid, just somewhat shapely - so my opinion comes from this preference.

4. I like it, but being so open, wouldn't all your stuff fall out when you put it down? Looks like it will puddle because the leather is so shmooshy.

5. The leather is nice and the color is not bad either. However, the style is all wrong. The shape is wrong. The fringe is wrong. I guess that makes it "ugly" and not "awesome."

6. I love the leather, but for me the shape would be waaaaay too slouchy. But I like you like really slouchy bags, so for you it might be perfect!

7. no!!

8. Sooooooo shapeless and all over the place. Yikes.

9. Awesomely ugly :roflmfao:

10. ^ :lol:

11. I don't mind it overall, though bits of it still look really wrong to me (the shape, for example). Hate the lining though. :shocked:

12. I don't love it

13. Ugly to me,I don't like the design and colors.

14. Very reminiscent of an animal's feedbag. Not for me.