Awesome New White Chloe Bag- Lindsay Lohan

serengeti18

Jun 9, 2006
Hi Guys do any of you know which Chloe bag this is?:shrugs: I think its chloe because of the long tabs hanging off the zippers but i could be wrong. I LOVE it. Does anyone know which bag this is because i cant find it anywhere...and I i NEED to have it for my very own. Please help!

thank you:yes:

Attachments

• chloebag.jpg
    chloebag.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 974
Thank you so muchh guys. I called saks and they are already sold out of many of most of them even though they havent come out yet. I just love the front pocket- great for a Treo and keys and such. The navy is limited edition and no one seems to have white. Maybe NAP.... its just looks like such a great bag.

Thank you so muchh guys. I called saks and they are already sold out of many of most of them even though they havent come out yet. I just love the front pocket- great for a Treo and keys and such. The navy is limited edition and no one seems to have white. Maybe NAP.... its just looks like such a great bag.

You might also call the Chloe Boutiques in LA & NY.

I ordered the Mocha color. and ill see what its like in person. granted i have been wanting a white bag but i might get a white B bag instead....hmmm decisions decisions. it 1680 though! for that i could get Bbags or LV...is it worth it? so hard to decide which brand is worth which price.

I'm stepping out from my Balenciaga bags for a moment. I'm not typically a Chloe girl but i LOVE the Bay bag featured in the Saks catalog! :drool:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 012v013_SPRINGPREVIEW2006_v1_m56577569831341430.JPG
    012v013_SPRINGPREVIEW2006_v1_m56577569831341430.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 972
The natural is my favorite too... I guess this is their signature bag for the season? I think it's very pretty, but not a striking as the Silverado and Paddington in the past. But it looks very versatile and the leather looks nice too.