Awesome New White Chloe Bag- Lindsay Lohan

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Guys do any of you know which Chloe bag this is?:shrugs: I think its chloe because of the long tabs hanging off the zippers but i could be wrong. I LOVE it. Does anyone know which bag this is because i cant find it anywhere...and I i NEED to have it for my very own. Please help!

thank you:yes:

chloebag.jpg
  2. JUST, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You made my day.....now i just have to find it in white.... Woot!

3. Saks also has this bag in a catalogue that came out this week.
    The item #59458074765 colors Navy, Chocolate and Camel.

4. Thank you so muchh guys. I called Saks and they are already sold out of many of most of them even though they havent come out yet. I just love the front pocket- great for a Treo and keys and such. The navy is limited edition and no one seems to have white. Maybe NAP.... its just looks like such a great bag.

5. You might also call the Chloe Boutiques in LA & NY.

6. I ordered the Mocha color. and ill see what its like in person. granted i have been wanting a white bag but i might get a white B bag instead....hmmm decisions decisions. it 1680 though! for that i could get Bbags or LV...is it worth it? so hard to decide which brand is worth which price.

7. I'm stepping out from my Balenciaga bags for a moment. I'm not typically a Chloe girl but i LOVE the Bay bag featured in the Saks catalog! :drool:

[​IMG]

012v013_SPRINGPREVIEW2006_v1_m56577569831341430.JPG
  8. The leather looks lovely but those droopy zippers! No likey.

9. luisaviaroma.com also has them!

10. yea they do! i love the natural color bay. uGggh so pretty!!! :love: i cant wait to get it. when my tax return comes! LOL :shame:

11. The natural is my favorite too... I guess this is their signature bag for the season? I think it's very pretty, but not a striking as the Silverado and Paddington in the past. But it looks very versatile and the leather looks nice too.

12. it's pretty nice and the leather looks good, but i don't know about all of the tabs all over the place.... I have to check this one out in person.

13. I really like this bag. It would be great for me, with all the stuff I HAVE to take everytime I go somewhere :smile: