Awesome finds from the past couple of weeks!

elisaag

Aug 30, 2013
Just wanted to share my finds from the past couple of weeks. I wish I could do a reveal sooner but raising two litle one's by myself and working full time takes up most of my day. Still find time to shop though :P

First up is

20130914_172923_zps8363f254.jpg

Hot pink Trench coat! Love this!!
20130914_173013_zpsa87a79e0.jpg

ETA: Did I mention it was the last one, in my size & on clearance! YAY! I had seen it a few weeks earlier and regreted not getting it. Dreamt of it for weeks and decided to make the 45 min drive to see if it was still there and it was. Meant to be! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Next I went looking for one of these in tan or brown but was happy to find this one in Robins egg. It's not as bright as other bags I have seen in Robins egg, but it's a really nice shade of blue none the less.

20131013_164922_zpsa8887c82.jpg

Decided to go to the outlet after work last Friday because it was just calling to me. Found this hanging in the deletes section although I knew from here that it was on clearance. Grabbed it fast and checked out. Juniper Willis
20131013_164559_zpsb5cbf2f1.jpg

Pebbled Mini Tanner in Mauve

20131013_165625_zps1fc9b8ad.jpg

I had been wanting a mini tanner for a while. I went looking for one in sand or cognac but just fell in love when I saw this one. I hadn't seen it in this color on the Coach site but the color and the texture just knocked me over when I saw it. I just couldn't find the right light any where in my house to do this color justice. It's just to die for! :hbeat: And the nice S.A. gave me the extra 20% for applying for a macy's card even though I didn't apply so I got it for 25/20%

That's all for now ladies. Just ordered a perforated Haley and a perforated Candace on FOS yesterday. Will do a reveal on those when they arrive. Well, as soon as I can get some free time from my two beautiful girls that is. Oh geez, she's climbing on the furniture! Gotta go!

Congratulations! Great finds. I'm jealous that my trench coat didn't come with a cover! I love all the colors of your new things. The MT is adorable!