Awesome Find from 2009

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to share a recent purchase, a 2009 DIOR Mitzah in lilac 😀 I remember when these bags came out and it was a little too pricey for me at the time, but over the years I've kept an eye out for one at consignment shops etc. I finally found one in absolutely pristine condition and I could not be happier. The only issue is that it's missing the clochette that covers the key, but not a deal breaker for me. I actually like the key exposed, as the DIOR keys are adorable with the D integrated into the design. Other than that, I don't think this bag has ever been used as the exterior is perfect and the smooth leather interior shows zero sign of wear.
    I love my Lady DIOR bags, but find this a great alternative, a bit more understated and the pebbled leather makes it a tad :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: more durable than the lambskin

image.jpeg
  2. Amazing Mitzah bag!!! Congratulations!

3. The most amazing part of the purchase was the price........less than $600:yahoo:

4. So pretty and such a steal at that price! Congratulations!

5. Oh wow! The bag was on the expensive end when it came out initially, and it was only shown on the Haute Couture "runway".

6. I know :smile:. Over the years I've seen a few being sold pre-owned for around $2600. When I saw this one listed, I grabbed it

7. Wow!!! The colour is amazing. Congratulations. Happy for you!

8. Thank you! Yes the color is gorgeous in person, perfect for spring💐

9. Where did you find this beauty?

10. A seller on eBay. Had it authenticated just before the auction ended. Seller had a low starting bid, there was one other bidder and I got it for $562

11. Amazing find. I'm truly happy for you

12. Thank you :smile: I hope this thread inspires other bag lovers to keep searching for those older bags they missed out on the first time around😍

13. Gorgeous color!

14. Very classic and beautiful! Love the D key ;)