AWESOME eyelash curler!!

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
i just HAVE to rave on about this...!!! :yahoo:

i've had an old tweezerman's eyelash curler for ages.. but it finally fell apart and i had to get a new one.. so last night, i bought the new tweezerman eyelash curler... and ITS AWESOME...!!! it got EVERYONE one of my eyelashes, i dont need to press too hard and the curve was just perfect! :love:

here they are!! they're the new ones with the purple gel things..
http://www.tweezerman.com/index.cfm?page=productdetail∏=79

p.s i basically tried about a million other eyelash curlers and they weren't too good... :Push: i even had one (Quo or something i think) that cut the eyelashes in the corner of my eye into half! :cursing:

ooh, i might have to try this...my eyelashes are sooo curl resistant, i have to curl them about a billion times using two different curlers to get it right..

Question: My eyelashes are really long and when I use the eyelash curler (I have a shu umera one and a laura mercier one), it comes out like a V rather than a U b/c they're too long. Any tips on getting a nice U shape rather then a dent in your eyelashes? Thanks!

^^ in my case, i've never really had that problem because even though it's a V when i first curl it in a couple of minute it'll settle down to a nice U...

HOWEVER...

my mom has that problem, and she curls her eyelashes in a few parts... she sort of crimps as she goes towards the end of the eyelash... if that makes sense...? :shrugs::P

Question: My eyelashes are really long and when I use the eyelash curler (I have a shu umera one and a laura mercier one), it comes out like a V rather than a U b/c they're too long. Any tips on getting a nice U shape rather then a dent in your eyelashes? Thanks!

I have the same problem, but as the last poster said, just curl them at 3-4 different points and it should be fine. Kind of keep the top of the curler at the same place, but move out the bottom so that you move at an angle.