Awesome experience at LV!

Czikimonkey

Oct 12, 2013
Hi all, I went to LV in White Plains, NY to bring my 2.5 year old Victorine wallet in. The leather had rubbed off on the button, and I wanted to get it repaired. They took it and told me the wait time was about 8 months. They did say it probably wouldn’t take that long, though. Afterwards, I bought the new Carryall (thoroughly recommend it).

Barely a week later, I received a call from LV telling me that they had decided my wallet was defective and that I could come in to replace it! Just for a rubbed-off button, which I was even happy to pay for! I went in today and the SA couldn’t have been nicer—he got me a cold Perrier, put out all the wallets and card cases. I also looked at charms. I bought the Victorine when it was much cheaper, but they gave me the full price and i exchanged for a card case and a new charm! Everything was wrapped impeccably.

I couldn’t have been happier with my experience there, and I’m stunned at how they stood by their product and went out of their way to treat me well even though I was only doing a small exchange. I know their quality has apparently dropped recently, but this restored my faith!

Side note: They are opening a new, huge, gorgeous store in the Westchester Mall (NY) on the 19th; they advised me that it will have a lot of hard to find items, as well as ready to wear. I’m going to have to padlock my bank account!

Wow, that's so great to hear that they gave you a full credit to exchange your wallet. All my LV pieces are fairly new (oldest is 10 years or so), and I'm lusting after the Carryall MM also... I'm crossing my fingers they come out with it in leather. I'm not sure though.