Awesome deals (50% off) at Plaza Too

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.plazatoo.com/

I have never ordered from Plaza Too but they seem totally legit. I cannot believe the deals on the site right now. I just bought Repetto BBs and Ray Ban aviators for half off! I have to control myself. The deals are that good!

2. Thanks so much! I've ordered from them numerous times and had great service!

3. TFP! I got a See by Chloe tote I've been eyeing and a keychain.

4. Glad to enable. ;) I myself decided on another pair of Ray Bans. White Clubmasters!

5. An FYI though...looks like everything is Final Sale...wonder if they are yet another etailer to go under...? :shocked:

6. thanks! i picked up some ray bans :smile:

7. I've been in their NYC store on the upper west side and I know they have other B&M stores also. I have ordered from them in the past and their big sale has always been a final sale. Hope they are doing okay though.

8. My mom lives in a town in Westchester with a Plaza Too and the merchandising was a lot more spartan this fall (and last spring) than it had ever been before. I hope they're not going out of business, but I wouldn't be shocked since they've doubled their total number of stores in the last few years.

9. Yay! Thanks for the info! Just bought myself a Longchamp Weekender bag! :happydance:

10. Thanks! I ordered a pair of Repetto BB flats.

11. anyone knows how their customer service is? I accidentally placed a duplicate order and tried calling the CS but no answer....

12. ^^^Pretty good, I've placed several orders with them in the past and they are usually more responsive to emails.

13. i have ordered from them in the past and can vouch for good customer service. i never emailed, though, just called. i was not pleased with an item i received and they took it back graciously and refunded me in a timely manner.

14. I don't know, are they notorious for cancelling your orders after the fact because of no stock availability? I've placed three orders in the past and they have cancelled all three...

15. ^^^
    yes, that has happened to several tpf members and seems to be regular practice for the site.