Awesome deal on a new Gucci today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:I got such a great deal today I had to share it with someone besides my husband! A new NMLC is opening in Dallas tomorrow and today they had a "private" shopping session for a few thousand of their best customers, LOL. OMG, there were women mashed up against the glass doors right as the store opened (and I was one of 'em!). I sprinted to the purse section and was able to grab an Amalfi Medium Hobo in Cognac. It was marked down from $1790 to $805 and then 25% off of that...so I paid only $611 for it!! While I realize it's a 2006 bag, it's still a great deal on a classic! I have to say that the whole process was a bunch of fun...really, what's more enjoyable than getting a super deal on a super-pretty Gucci???

2. ooooooooh show me!

3. Sounds like you had a blast---congrats on the awesome bag and price!

4. Congrats

5. u go girl!

PICS PLEASE!

6. that's awesome. i can't wait to see pictures of it.

7. What did you get?????? Pics Please

8. Score!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

9. Sweet!

10. *jealous*

11. Oh, I am so jealous! That is one insanely good deal!

12. you lucky girl, please please show us pics!!

13. congrats!can't wait for the pics.

14. must see pics! I don't remember what the amalfi looks like.

15. Agree, nothing quite like it and that was a great deal! Did you look at anything else? (or were you in such a happy state, you couldn't think about anything else...which happens frequently for me when I've got a new bag, LOL)