awesome brown pebbled aviator bag $152.50 CB

Is this the one that stopped on Nov-28 ... I am WICKED PISSED ... I got outbid at the last second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright ... WHO DID IT?!?!

oh noooooooooooooooo, CeeJay, i'm so sad you lost her :crybaby:...i've got no idea who it is, the e-bayer's ID who won is:
bull-ward_1831
s.gif
( 224
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
s.gif
s.gif

Yeah ... and here I thought I put in a high enough Bid ... WTF?!?!

This is the single reason why I don't post what I want anymore; it wouldn't surprise me if I get an email/PM inquiring as to whether or not I want it and for ... SIGNIFICANTLY higher than was paid ... :cursing: !

I'm just sick to my stomach; I haven't gone into work yet ... just to deal with this ... uggh

oh no!!! mine was more but it was a BIN so totally stress free.. well other than when i was trying to convince my mother it's not hideous and get her to agree that it was a good birthday present and at the same time checking about every five minutes that it wasn't BINd from under my nose!

CeeJay, sorry for your disappointment, but this seller has had quite a few of these aviator bags up for auction over the past few months, maybe if you contact her directly she might be able to come up with another one. She's very nice, as aaa says.

CeeJay, sorry for your disappointment, but this seller has had quite a few of these aviator bags up for auction over the past few months, maybe if you contact her directly she might be able to come up with another one. She's very nice, as aaa says.

Yeah ... I know that she had them up previously, but I was kind of waiting for the price to go down a little bit. I had seriously thought I had put in enough to win; the person must have used AuctionSniper or something like that ... oh well.

I did contact her re: any additional bags; we'll see what happens ...

OH BOY :yahoo: , YIPPEE :wlae: , ALL-RIGHT :happydance: ... the Seller sent me a 2nd Chance Offer because the bidder (who SNIPED me right at the end) didn't follow through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy; my matching Boobie "baby" now has her Mama!!! :yes: