Awesome August Acquisitions

I finally picked up the Evidence sunglasses in black today. i have wanted them for a while but thought they were a bit to flashy/tacky and then said to myself I love them who cares. lol. the case is nice but bulky.

View attachment 3783817View attachment 3783815 View attachment 3783816 View attachment 3783817View attachment 3783818

View attachment 3783819

View attachment 3783820

Haha exactly- you love them and that's all that matters :smile:. They're stunning!! A couple years ago I got a watch from LV and was concerned it was too flashy because the strap is monogram. I love that thing so much now though that I couldn't care less what others think lol

My small epi Lockit collection is now complete. I've finally found my red (rouge) Lockit, and I'm over the moon about it! I got it from Yoogi's, and it came with everything, the box, receipt, lock, keys, and both tags. Whoever had this bag took great care of it. There are no scratches anywhere. The only thing I can see is that they must have stored the bag with the handles down, because you can see the faint smile line. Yoogi's did disclosed that the bag smelled of cigarettes (and boy did it). I've wiped it down and am airing it out. That seems to be working. This is my one and only red bag, and I can't wait to start using it!

IMG_1501806235.301920.jpgIMG_1501806263.665318.jpg

My small epi Lockit collection is now complete. I've finally found my red (rouge) Lockit, and I'm over the moon about it! I got it from Yoogi's, and it came with everything, the box, receipt, lock, keys, and both tags. Whoever had this bag took great care of it. There are no scratches anywhere. The only thing I can see is that they must have stored the bag with the handles down, because you can see the faint smile line. Yoogi's did disclosed that the bag smelled of cigarettes (and boy did it). I've wiped it down and am airing it out. That seems to be working. This is my one and only red bag, and I can't wait to start using it!

View attachment 3785134View attachment 3785135
Very nice!

Reactions: jancedtif
I am happy to get my first DA bag -- Iena PM. I first became attracted to LV when I saw my SIL's DA Artsy about 4 years ago. Haven't found anything that worked for me until i tried this one on. It is just perfect for me. Thanks for letting me share.

I have the Iena PM in DE and I love it! I carry it on rainy days and it's so comfortable and convenient. Congratulations, the DA is gorgeous!!