Awesome August Acquisitions

1. Can't wait to see everyone's August acquisitions. I just purchased the Mini Pochette from the TAHITIENNE collections. I'll post a pic when I get it and when I figure out how to post pics.

2. I can't wait to see everyone's August purchases!

3. I love the title of this thread. ;):tup:

4. Here's my share.. It was august 1 in my sphere when i got this beauty..

IMG_2335.JPG
    Sonmi999, Rachel965, Chenai and 50 others like this.
  5. I am waiting on a vintage (if you call 2006 vintage!) Louis Vuitton Alligator Charms Scarf Bag. Will post pics when it arrives :smile:

Rachel965 and Iamminda like this.
  6. My SA managed to catch one of these and knew I'd love it so here we are! I wasn't chasing the Supreme stuff so it's nice that something found its way to me all on its own.

IMG_0246.JPG

[​IMG]

Chenai, More bags, WinSailor and 46 others like this.
  7. I hope to have something to add this month!

kalynab and LovinDesigner like this.
  8. I am happy to get my first DA bag -- Iena PM. I first became attracted to LV when I saw my SIL's DA Artsy about 4 years ago. Haven't found anything that worked for me until i tried this one on. It is just perfect for me. Thanks for letting me share.

IMG_1379.JPG
  9. Beautiful, Iamminda! I am actually looking at the Iena MM in DE....debating between it and NF MM. I did start a thread so would love to hear your early impressions on your Iena PM!

Iamminda likes this.
  10. Cute bag. Congrats

Iamminda likes this.
  11. Congratulations, it's beautiful in DA! I'm sure you'll love it! And don't be afraid to use it

Iamminda likes this.
  12. How lovely! There's just something about the Damier Azur canvas which is so fresh and beautiful. I'm sure you'll enjoy carrying it so much!

LVLOYAL12 and Iamminda like this.
  13. Gorgeous! Such a fun print for summer too :smile:

Iamminda likes this.
  14. This is a great bag, I have it in damier ebene..and just love it.

Aliluvlv and Iamminda like this.
  15. Beautiful bag!

Iamminda likes this.