Awesome Antony Club

I didn't get out the door sadly! But am hoping DH will be home this afternoon/evening, he's out of town at the minute but if he does come home today then I'll take my bays, pram and baby down to meet him this evening. I'm pretty certain that I think the bays won't work with a buggy but I have to try it before I can genuinely slate the idea. :smile:

Fingerscrossed for tonight, I'll let you know.:tup:

Great, i'm waiting for the results with baited breath (i think the Choc bayswater could be my winter bag!!!) !!!! :yes:

Can a post a picture of my new purse, I feel rather silly doing so, it's not a handbag but I really love it :yes:

Bought a congo choc purse to match my keyring and passport cover - I'm so pleased with it, it's a better size than I thought it would be.

Also had a very exciting day, my baby girl is cutting her first tooth :yahoo: I'm so excited, she doesn't quite feel like this understandably! But I'm so proud, my little girl is growing up :smile:

Anyway here's a picture of the new purse.

wallet.jpg

it looks great! What does it look like on the inside? :graucho:

Okay, Pram and Bays tested this evening.

Went to the Southbank for an early dinner with DH. Took my black bays out for her first outing with the pram.

To be honest it worked for me, the bays was no problem at all BUT (there's always one), I think the reason it worked was 1) weight - I only put my purse, lipgloss, scarf and iphone in it so it wasn't that heavy. 2) I layered my clothes carefully so that it sat snug on my shoulder without the chance of falling off, had on a shirt, fine knit sweater and a fine wool blazer.

For this particular trip I found it easier to use in terms of fitting snug to me than the Antony which tends to swing around to the front of my legs when I walk.

I don't think the bays would work so well with a pram if it was heavily loaded and a thick coat was required but since I didn't need a lot in my bag and that the weather was mild, it worked perfectly, I'd do it again without a doubt.

Not wanting to sound like an enabler as someone very kindly called me previously, I think the bays in chocolate is a very good choice, I prefer it over my black bays, it adds a kind of richness to an outfit, whereas my black bays just does the job so to speak.

Hope this helps.

Great, i'm waiting for the results with baited breath (i think the Choc bayswater could be my winter bag!!!) !!!! :yes: