Awesome amazing August 2019 purchases here

I stopped by a luxury consignment store and spotted this vernis piece for only $498! The previous owner never used it.
View attachment 4517900
Then I stopped by LV carrying my multi-colored pink, red and orange On The Go. I mentioned to the SA that I'd like another one for the fall. Look what she found.
View attachment 4517902

Great find! I have been guilty of buying and not using bags. Makes it a great score someone when I have sold as well. It's better to be the recipient of an amazing bag at such a bargain. :smile:

Wow - it looks like it’s in really great condition - I too love it and missed out on it!

I know, right? I already have the Evora MM in DE. She was one of the first LV bags I bought. And I still love her as my "bad weather" bag. I have not been gentle with her, but she takes it with grace and still looks pretty good. Only the leather piping on the bottom corners is a bit messed up.
Can't wait until my unicorn in DA arrives :drool:

Reactions: Melfontana
OMG! :eek:
I have been looking for this bag for ages.
She seems to be in impeccable condition as well.
So excited to finally get my hands on the Evora in DA :yahoo:
Will post real pics when she arrives
View attachment 4518199
I always liked this bag. It looks like a lot of the gold hardware has turned silver (or maybe it’s my eyes lol). But that’s to be expected.... still a great bag!

Reactions: earswithfeet