Awesome amazing August 2019 purchases here

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is definitely my best purchase not only of August 19 but of all time:

Louis Vuitton's Men's Pocket Organizer or Organizer de Poche
    crafted in a combination of Ostrich, Alligator and Eclipse Canvas

Hope you LV Lovers are just as excited about it as I am right now :biggrin:

IMG_0377.JPG

2. Wow! That color is divine:heart:
    Congratulations! I love all the SLGs too:smile:

MyBelongs to Louis, 1LV and kbell like this.
  3. Wow very special!

4. That is so cool. Congrats!!

Sunshine mama, J.A.N., DrTr and 2 others like this.
  5. Finally got my hands on the mini pochette, and it’s my first piece ever in the DE pattern. LVoe it, it’s soooo soft and squishy :amuse: E1673B14-F924-4EC6-A7BA-484B222502C4.jpeg 978D817C-1650-4C86-9950-AF0D980C5049.jpeg

6. Oh wow that's just beautiful!!

DrTr and Anthropolo like this.
  7. The key pouch is the best thing ever! Have been using mine non-stop, and already want to get another in case I wear this one out too soon! I have the DE mini pochette and whilst I love it and think its cute, have so far only used it once.

simplyredottb likes this.
  8. Also is that a PM NF?

9. Adorable, lucky you. Been on my radar lately!

10. LOVE!!!

Sunshine mama and DrTr like this.
  11. Yes, it is!! I love it and don't think it's too small at all, which is what I've read about it. I don't carry enough for the MM, though I have been considering one just in case. :cool: We don't travel or have kids, so I don't really have a reason for one though; I'm afraid it wouldn't get enough use.

I love the mini pochette SO much already. I've been taking it to the gym to carry my headphones, lock for locker, key cles, and car keys. I bet the DE mini is just too cute! I'd love to add something DA to my collection. Hubby is going on a work trip next week up to the northern part of the state, which is where the only LV stores are in Virginia, I've already put a pin in it :angel:

DrTr and littleblackbag like this.
  12. I couldn’t resist FFCDF66A-8958-427B-9BD5-891CEFE2263B.jpeg

13. Oooh could you post a pic of them together? I just purchased the Pallas bb noir and looking to coordinate accessories with it...

14. Oh that’s delightful!!

DrTr likes this.
  15. Hubby came back home from business travel F4F10641-8770-4553-8A30-E5B55CCB222B.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice