Awesome amazing August 2019 purchases here

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 20E100F5-0E66-4CCC-93C6-470743BBC277.jpeg
    Thanks so much A :smile: Haven't seen you in a bit — hope you are enjoying a lovely summer :smile:. I am very excited about this print as well (wasn’t looking to buy a new ZCP but this one just captured my attention/heart, lol). The inside is nice but doesn’t quite compare to the outside Imo. It’s a beige-y yellow (or yellowy beige). Wish it were light blue or pink. Did you see those fabulous shoes in this print that stylistbydesign got?

2. I’m assuming this was nearly impossible to get? It’s absolutely gorgeous!!!

DrTr likes this.
  3. After much stalking on the website and the forum, I finally was able to get the Pochette Métis in reverse monogram! I’m on ban island but am in love! ED3893DB-169B-42A4-9998-37B1CBFED377.jpeg CC379D94-21E6-4415-A721-2CFAC635D8FB.jpeg 189BB701-920B-44C3-B641-73135FE98511.jpeg

Attached Files:

4. yeah prism items are quite difficult. it will never be seen displayed in storefront at all due to its popularity. it took me a while to decide that i want this. afterall im paying for PVC.

DrTr and jennarae86 like this.
  5. Thanks ladies! When I first saw them on Fashionphile I hesitated a whole day... Then I told myself I deserve them & pulled the trigger lol. I’m so glad I did!! @Iamminda - you will find your perfect figue item someday - I just know it!!

Sunshine mama, Starbux32, TCB and 3 others like this.
  6. Shoes?! Wow, missed that too, but they sound amazing! I need to catch up :smile:. I love the buttery looking interior of your ZCP. Nice contrast to the outside. I can see why this needed to join your super fab collection. Beautiful!

Sunshine mama, Iamminda and DrTr like this.
  7. Gorgeous - and I love how you dressed your tp!!

PS and I’d LOVE to know what’s in that H bag and box:graucho:

8. Love it! Isn’t it just so fun, and cute too?

9. Congrats! She’s gorgeous, what a happy picture, and you have her on ban island at least!

jennarae86 likes this.
  10. Got this Beaubourg Hobo Mini and im in love. i've been looking for a medium size bag in monogram with less vachetta. Wanted the turenne but was too late and they discontinued it. Saw this and fell inlove. Love that both straps are removable plus it is a zippered bag. Thanks for letting me share

D0C4CA85-4A61-4B91-8317-791E9ADC6E53.jpeg

11. jennarae86 and DrTr like this.
  12. I'd love to see that combo! Either way, I'm jealous. Your mini looks stunning :heart:

DrTr likes this.
  13. Congratulations! I have the Figue Noe and love it. It's truly a stunning color. Great finds :smile:

kbell likes this.
  14. Was able to order a PSM last Thursday and picked it up yesterday. Can’t wait to use it. :smile:

Attached Files:

15. Just beautiful!:love::loveeyes:

kbell likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice