Awapuhi Wild Ginger Treatment

My hairdresser got this in recently and used the shampoo, conditioner and styling oil on me the last couple of times I had my hair done. Smells wonderful. The styling treatment oil is a silicone based oil, similar in results to Argan Oil but doesnt' have any argan oil in it if I remember correctly. Made my hair very soft and shiny without making it oily/greasy. My stylist is supposed to be ordering me some product because I cant' seem to find it anywhere near me yet. I really want to try the texturizing sea spray, but my stylist says it's for curly hair...

My hairdresser got this in recently and used the shampoo, conditioner and styling oil on me the last couple of times I had my hair done. Smells wonderful. The styling treatment oil is a silicone based oil, similar in results to Argan Oil but doesnt' have any argan oil in it if I remember correctly. Made my hair very soft and shiny without making it oily/greasy. My stylist is supposed to be ordering me some product because I cant' seem to find it anywhere near me yet. I really want to try the texturizing sea spray, but my stylist says it's for curly hair...

Lol thats like saying straight hair is only for people with naturally straight hair, anyone can use it it's just what tools you have :smile: . Get a good diffuser & you'll get beachy wavy hair. I've used the shampoo, conditioner & deep conditioner, but doesn't last 2 months I know that lol, maybe about 4 weeks or so. But that's probably just me, I had long hair & recently cut it a little bit shorter. The deep conditioner lasted me the longest since I used it maybe 2-3 times a month, it did make my hair feel softer & shiner & smelled AWESOME. I just don't have the money or want to ask to spend like 20$ on a bottle again when I know it'll run out quick, the deep conditioner I would though.

Despite the lack of reviews, I went ahead and got the treatment on my hairdresser's recommendation. First, it smells awesome. I got it done about a week ago, and my hair looks and feels so much better. I have long, stick-straight, fine, highlighted hair that seriously lacks any sort of volume and my ends are usually in sad shape. My hair is so much shinier and thicker! I usually have to use a ton of product to keep any style going, which usually makes my hair weighed down and gross-feeling by the end of the day...but now I don't use any and it looks even better. Definitely recommend! I think it was about $20 for the treatment, plus $20 for the shampoo/conditioner--not sure if it's needed, but I didn't have any sulfate-free shampoo so I bought it.