Awaiting the Audacieuse MM in Ombre. Thoughts?

Apr 1, 2014
I just bought a preLoVed Audacieuse MM in ombre from Yoogis listed as like new. I never got a chance to see it in person and there are not a whole lot of reviews on this bag just yet. I can't seem to find any thorough youtube videos on it, either. Just wanted to see what you guys think of it. Is it comfortable and practical even considering the suede? Has anyone experience any cracking on the trims like the Lumi? Any feedback would greatly be appreciated!

I just bought a preLoVed Audacieuse MM in ombre from Yoogis listed as like new. I never got a chance to see it in person and there are not a whole lot of reviews on this bag just yet. I can't seem to find any thorough youtube videos on it, either. Just wanted to see what you guys think of it. Is it comfortable and practical even considering the suede? Has anyone experience any cracking on the trims like the Lumi? Any feedback would greatly be appreciated!

Hello! I had this bag, same exact one. It is a great bag! Perfect for travel, versatile as you can wear it on the shoulder (two ways), hand-held or cross-body. I used mine all the time! I would recommend that you spray the suede parts with a water/stain protector. I used Wilson's Leather Spray protector and it worked great! Unfortunately, I recently sold mine. The only reason is that I had too many brown bags and didn't want to part with my SC. This is the perfect travel bag and I received so many compliments on it because it's so unique!! I think you will love her! Also, the ombre color was my favorite in the Empreinte collection. I was so disappointed when LV discontinued it!! I had both the audacieuse and the lumi at one point and I didn't experience cracking with either. Here are some pics!

Attachments

• audacieuse.jpg
    audacieuse.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 531
  • audacieuse2.jpg
    audacieuse2.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 526
Hello! I had this bag, same exact one. It is a great bag! Perfect for travel, versatile as you can wear it on the shoulder (two ways), hand-held or cross-body. I used mine all the time! I would recommend that you spray the suede parts with a water/stain protector. I used Wilson's Leather Spray protector and it worked great! Unfortunately, I recently sold mine. The only reason is that I had too many brown bags and didn't want to part with my SC. This is the perfect travel bag and I received so many compliments on it because it's so unique!! I think you will love her! Also, the ombre color was my favorite in the Empreinte collection. I was so disappointed when LV discontinued it!! I had both the audacieuse and the lumi at one point and I didn't experience cracking with either. Here are some pics!
Hi! Thanks for your reply! I did see one of your older posts and wondered how yours held up! I'm glad that it was a part of your collection for awhile. She looks great on you. I definitely can't wait to get mine from Yoogis. If I decide to keep her, I'll be sure to treat her before I use her!

Hi! Thanks for your reply! I did see one of your older posts and wondered how yours held up! I'm glad that it was a part of your collection for awhile. She looks great on you. I definitely can't wait to get mine from Yoogis. If I decide to keep her, I'll be sure to treat her before I use her!

It truly is a great bag!! I have some crossbody shots somewhere on here as well, but I can't remember where I posted them! I had the bag for over two years, used it regularly and it still looked great when I sold it! The audacieuse and the ixia were two of my favorite LV designs because they were so unique.

How funny I just ordered the same bag from yoogis this week too ! I just received mine and I love the style just wondering about the suede .. I ordered the ombre color too :smile: still trying to decided if I'm keeping the bag or not.

I really like how it can be worn different ways even cross body .. It seems to be very comfortable .. The opening is a little small but over all I am liking it very much ! My only worry is the suede .

I really like how it can be worn different ways even cross body .. It seems to be very comfortable .. The opening is a little small but over all I am liking it very much ! My only worry is the suede .
Did you order the MM, too? I hope the opening isn't too small for me. As for the suede, I'm definitely getting suede protector and cleaner! I'm going to try to not worry too much about the suede showing usage. That's what purses are meant for :smile:

I have the PM. I have not had problems with the suede getting dirty but I am careful. I don't take it out in wet weather and try to not wear it with dark jeans. I think the suede could get color transfer? I never put any leather protection on it (maybe I will now that I've read this thread) but I did buy a suede brush and eraser at a leather store and have sort of "fluffed" the suede after getting water on it once. I really love the Audacieuse. I use it fall/winter. It still looks beautiful. This is my best picture of her..

Attachments

• 1412035384373.jpg
    1412035384373.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 219
Wow she is gorgeous!!!

I hope you are pleased when you get yours. Please do a reveal. When I got mine the Speedy 25 was just introduced so I agonized over which one to choose. Even after I got my Aud I wasn't sure about my decision because the bag was very stiff when new. It softened nicely with use. Rich & supple. It's one of those bags that improves with age, so no regrets.

Also the color looks different in different light.

This is what it looked like the first week I had it ....

Attachments

• 1412040475385.jpg
    1412040475385.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 193